Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Featuring the Rocky Mountains on the crest, what Canadian province uses this blue flag?
2. What maritime province features this flag which includes both a lion and oak trees?
3. Better known as the Fleurdelisé, this flag flies for which province?
4. What province, partly an island and partly mainland Canada, introduced this flag latest (in 1980)?
5. With a coat of arms featuring wheat sheaves in the top left corner, this flag flies in what agriculturally-inclined province?
6. What provincial flag, depicted, features a nondescript ship in its lower half?
7. This traditional flag featuring the Union Jack and an emblem is for the country's most-populated province. What province is it?
8. What provincial flag adopted in 1966 features a bison on its emblem, signifying a past in hunting and trading?
9. One of the oldest provincial flags of Canada and the only one adopted before Confederation was this one. What province does it represent?
10. This flag featuring the sun in its lower half is used for which province, also the last one in Canada to see the sunset?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.