Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The 10th Century Saxon Church on the current site was dedicated to which saint?
2. In about what year was building begun on the current building?
3. The Consistory Court is the oldest example of an ecclesiastical courtroom in England.
4. In what part of the Cathedral can you find a memorial to the first Duke of Westminster?
5. Which chapel is dedicated to Christian Unity?
6. What part of the Church was once the monks' dining hall?
7. What is the oldest part of the present building?
8. Where is The Cathedral Shop?
9. In which part of the Cathedral is the Blessed Sacrament reserved?
10. A misericord is a musical instrument found in Chest Cathedral.
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.