Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We'll start with the basics. In order to start counting in Japanese, you need to know how to say the number one. So how do you say it?
2. In English script, what is the Japanese equivalent to the number two?
3. "Kaku" in Japanese can mean an "angle", so what would "san-kaku" mean?
4. What is the Japanese equivalent of the number four, which also has an alternate meaning of death?
5. Of the following, which of these go in numerical order from least to greatest?
6. There are alternate ways of saying the numbers four and seven in basic Japanese counting. What are they respectively?
7. There is also an alternative way to say nine that is often not understood as well. What are the two ways of saying nine?
8. What is the number ten in Japanese?
9. Which one of these is not a way of saying the number zero in Japanese?
10. What is the Japanese word for one hundred?
11. What are the Japanese words for one thousand and ten thousand respectively?
12. What number would "san-jyuu ichi" be?
13. How would you say the number 562 in Japanese?
14. How would you say one million (1,000,000) in Japanese?
15. This is a toughy for even the advanced Japanese students. What is the Japanese word for 100,000,000 (one-hundred million)?
Source: Author daimaoh34
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.