Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Entebbe Raid/Operation Thunderball - Idi Amin
2. 2002 Venezuelan Coup - Hugo Chavez
3. Kosovo War - Slobodan Milosevic
4. Jacobite Risings - Rob Roy
5. Third Crusade - Richard the Lionheart
6. The Protectorate - Oliver Cromwell. Cromwell can probably be classified as three of these, depending on your point of view. Which one was he definitely NOT?
7. St. Valentine's Day Massacre - Al Capone
8. The Travels of Marco Polo - Kublai Khan
9. 1973 Chilean Coup - Augusto Pinochet
10. 1991 Soviet Coup - Boris Yeltsin
Source: Author tazman6619
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.