Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which manufacturer introduced the Edsel?
2. At the time of the Edsel's introduction the first name Edsel was popular in the USA.
3. The Edsel was created to compete head-to-head with which of the following?
4. Prior to deciding on the name Edsel the Ford Motor Company instituted a campaign to solicit potential names for their new product. What name or names, among others, did poet Marianne Moore suggest?
5. The 1958 Edsel was assembled at which of the following places?
6. In an effort to boost sales, the Edsel Division ran a short-lived promotion where the new Edsel owner had a chance to win what?
7. The grille on the Edsel was said to look like a taco.
8. The least expensive 1958 Edsel was approximately how much?
9. There were two engines available for the 1958 Edsel. They were the E-400 V8 and the bigger E-475 V8. What was the horsepower rating of the E-475?
10. The 1958 Edsel was available in how many colors?
Source: Author HurricaneBill
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.