Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the present name of the former French flagship France?
2. All three 'Queens' were built in the same yard. In which country was it located?
3. Which Blue Riband holder carried an aircraft for flying off mail when approaching port?
4. Which celebrated ocean liner was deliberately sunk during the making of the film 'The Last Voyage'?
5. Only one French liner ever held the Blue Riband. Which one?
6. By what name is the Hales Trophy better known?
7. What was the name of the last four-funnelled liner on the North Atlantic run?
8. Which liner was nicknamed The Green Goddess?
9. What 'first' was the Gripsholm when she entered transatlantic service in 1925?
10. Which revolutionary Dutch liner made her first transatlantic crossing to New York in 1959
Source: Author sunnyjim
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor coolupway
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.