Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Katie Couric (journalist).
Edgar Allen Poe (writer "The Raven").
Ted Kennedy (former senator).
2. Jim Morrison (singer, The Doors).
Richard Simmons (fitness guru).
Burt Reynolds (actor)
3. Sigourney Weaver (actress, "Alien" etc.).
Sally Ride (astronaut, first American woman in space).
John Steinbeck (writer, "The Grapes of Wrath")
4. Ken Jennings ("Jeopardy", all-time winner).
Stephenie Meyer (author, Twilight series).
Mike Weir (Canadian golfer, winner of 2003 Masters)
5. Orville Redenbacher (popcorn tycoon).
Neil Armstrong (astronaut, first man on the moon).
George Peppard (actor, "The A Team").
6. George Lucas (director, "Star Wars").
Salvatore Ferragamo (designer, shoes).
John Wayne (actor, "The Duke").
7. Jim Gaffigan (stand-up comedian).
Bill Clinton (former President).
Antonin Scalia (Supreme Court Justice).
8. Arthur Miller (playwright, "Death of a Salesman").
James Earl Jones (actor, voice of "Darth Vader").
Jack Kevorkian (right-to-die activist, "Dr. Death").
9. Larry David (actor, co-creator of "Seinfeld").
Jim Henson (puppeteer, creator of "The Muppets").
Carl Bernstein (investigative journalist, broke the Watergate scandal).
10. Natalie Portman (actress, "Star Wars: Episode I").
Bill Gates (founder and chairman of Microsoft).
Ted Kaczynski (terrorist, "The Unabomber")
Source: Author Melonthorpe
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.