Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As of 2012, which of the following Ohio Universities boasts the largest campus enrollment in the United States?
2. The state of Oklahoma is home to over 50 public or private colleges and universities. Which of the following schools is NOT located in the capital Oklahoma City?
3. Staying in Oklahoma, which school is home to the famed Cowboys and Cowgirls, and "America's Greatest Homecoming Celebration?"
4. Which of the following is a small liberal arts school in Atlanta, Georgia and home to the International Time Capsule Society?
5. Which of the following Ohio colleges was historically the first to admit women?
6. What charismatic Christian university, the largest of its kind in the world, is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
7. Which of the following is an Arkansas school that takes its name from the nearby river, that takes its name from a former Native American tribe that used to live along the river?
8. Which of the following Californian colleges, nicknamed "OXY" by students and alumni, is one of the oldest liberal arts colleges on the west coast?
9. Which of the following institutions of higher learning also shares its name with the nickname of the state it is found in?
10. Which Pacific Northwest school is known as the "Beavers" and has been recognized as having the top forestry education program in the United States?
Source: Author coachpauly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.