Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How will you most likely be greeted when you arrive in Samoa?
2. You arrive at your resort. You lucky thing, you're staying in a Samoan-style beach house. What is this called?
3. It's time for dinner. Which of these is NOT an island delicacy you would find in the Samoan feast offered at your resort?
4. You decide to visit a Samoan village. The locals are playing a game of kilikiti, and they invite you to join in. Which sport is kilikiti a local form of?
5. You buy a lava-lava to take home as a souvenir of your holiday in Samoa. What is a lava-lava?
6. You pay for your souvenirs in local currency. What is the Samoan currency called?
7. That evening you decide to check out the famous fiafia at Aggie Grey's. What are you going to?
8. You're told that one of the Samoan performers is a Fa'afafine. What is a Fa'afafine?
9. You notice that one of the male dancers has a traditional tattoo. On what part of the body would you see a traditional Samoan tattoo?
10. Of course, you have to sample one of the local beers before you leave. Which of these is the brand name of a Samoan beer?
Source: Author Flamis
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.