Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When riding a motorcycle, your body position plays a large role in controlling the motorcycle. In order to achieve maximum control, which of the following should you NOT do?
2. When riding in groups, it is best to ride alongside another rider in the group, so you take up less room on the road.
3. Which of the following should you do if you find yourself riding a motorcycle at night?
4. When passing a vehicle on your motorcycle, it is best to ride through the vehicle's blind spot as quickly as possible.
5. When riding on long trips, how often should you stop and get off your motorcycle to stretch?
6. Lane position is important while riding a motorcycle. Which of the following should your lane position do?
7. When riding during the day, it is a good idea to wear darker clothing, so you won't be a distraction to other drivers.
8. When following a car on a motorcycle, what is the minimum following distance you should allow between the car and you?
9. When carrying a passenger with you on your motorcycle, you should instruct them to lean opposite the way you lean, to keep balance of the motorcycle.
10. If you find yourself being tailgated while riding your motorcycle, according to official guidance what should you do?
Source: Author evltwn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.