Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What percentage of urban collisions involving other vehicles is caused by motorcyclists?
2. What percentage of car and van drivers involved in collisions with motorcyclists claim they did not see the motorbike beforehand?
3. What is European standard with which all motorcycle helmets sold in the UK must conform?
4. It is a legal requirement in the European Union to have a visor fitted to a motorcycle helmet.
5. When you come across a collision involving a motorcycle, the first thing you should do is move the rider to a safe place.
6. What is the name of the UK-wide initiative that seeks to promote and improve motorcycling standards?
7. When assisting a motorcyclist who has been involved in a collision and come off a machine, it is vital to remove his or her helmet quickly.
8. What is the UK legal minimum tread depth for tyres on motorcycles more powerful than 50cc?
9. In which of the following circumstances do road safety experts recommend that motorcyclists switch on their headlights?
10. Facts and fictions: Three of these statements are motorcycling myths, one is true, and could help save your life. Which one is true?
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.