Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Orange County Choppers (OCC) is a family run business. Father Paul Sr, and son Paul Jr are the two main driving forces behind the company. But, do you know their surname at all?
2. OCC, as it became, had one goal...to build unique custom choppers. The first public showing of one of their bikes was at Daytona Bike Week 1999. Do you remember which bike this was?
3. Paul Sr, boss of OCC, also has two other sons; Mikey and Danny. Have either of them joined their father in his dream, by working at OCC? Which of the sons also works for OCC?
4. OCC's main business is designing and building unique, custom choppers, as previously mentioned. These come in all shapes and sizes, and are very sought after pieces of machinery. On top of this OCC pride themselves on the themed bikes they design. Usually, these are designed for a specific, high profile customer, or based around a specific topic.
The first that I will mention is the NY Jets bike. What colour was this bike when completed?
5. Another themed bike was named The Discovery Bike, built with the Discovery Channel in mind. The bike, therefore, took on a very distinctive wildlife-look to it. One of the most notable features to the bike was the design of the fuel tank. What was so special about it though?
6. OCC have also built a themed chopper for a blockbuster movie. Do you know which film this was for?
7. Which famous New York landmark was the inspiration for an OCC themed bike?
8. Of all the bikes designed by OCC, one of the best looking, in my opinion, is the Black Widow. Other than the obvious black that appears on the bike, what two other colors give this bike its stunning looks?
9. The most sought after bike that OCC have designed is one that carries an emotional banner as well as being awesome to look at. OCC were asked to design a bike in memory of those brave firefighters who lost their lives on September 11th, as a long-lasting memorial to those heroes. What unique finishing touch did Paul Jr add to the bike as it was presented to the firefighters of New York?
10. Having taken such an interest in the work of OCC, I have made sure many of my friends and colleagues have seen the bikes, particularly the themed ones, that the lads produce. One question they all ask me is "Are these bikes actually rideable?" Well, what do you think? Are they rideable?
Source: Author dan916
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.