Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was the first true motorcycle, Gottlieb Daimler's Einspur, produced ?
2. Which of the following was a real motorcycle?
3. Throughout the 1930s, Rudge manufactured a 500cc motorcycle named after which of the following?
4. Where were Harley-Davidson motorcycles originally produced?
5. What was the top speed of the Scott Flying Squirrel?
6. Why was the Ariel Square Four so-called?
7. In the 1950s, BSA produced the Gold Star Clubman. What does "BSA" stand for?
8. What was unusual about the Benelli 750 Sei?
9. What colour was the Kawasaki Z1100R that was inspired by the factory super-bike ridden by Eddie Lawson?
10. What engine do Buell use in their road bikes?
Source: Author April
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.