Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From what brand did Harley-Davidson get the blueprint for the design of their small, two-stroke, American-built singles?
2. What model was legendary for its speed above all else in the Fifties?
3. Well before the Suzuki X-6 Hustler of 1966, what two-stroke sportbike left the early Hondas in a cloud of blue smoke?
4. Which of these movies featured Peter Fonda as a Hell's Angels biker, three years before he played a similar role in "Easy Rider"?
5. What motorcyles used to be 'Black and white and rode all over'?
6. What company built the 1962 Super Lassie?
7. What girl's name is also the name of a legendary Ducati model?
8. Which of these would not be found on the motorcycle farm?
9. What 1969 motorcycle was introduced wearing the same American racing team colors as the 1965 Shelby Mustang?
10. What brand offered the Catria model in the early '60's?
11. What company built the 250cc Metralla sportbike?
12. In what model year did Honda introduce the street-scrambler CL models?
13. What TV show featured a Triumph motorcyle in its weekly intro?
14. What was the first mass-produced motorcycle with a disc brake?
15. In what model year did Honda offer more different engine designs and models than any other time in the company's history?
16. What company offered the Atlas and the Electra simultaneously?
17. Which one of these was not a Hodaka?
18. Name the two consecutive countries that built motorcycles you could order from the Sears catalog.
19. What model so obviously inspired Yamaha to build its long-running XS-1?
20. What model is generally considered the collector's holy grail of Hondas?
Source: Author Scattergood
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.