Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. BSA were, at one time, the largest and most successful British motorbike manufacturer. What does BSA stand for?
2. Which motorbike manufacturer had models called the "Black Lightning" and the "Black Shadow"?
3. Which of the following is a classic Triumph motorbike?
4. Which motorbike manufacturer produced the Four Square?
5. Which British motorbike was T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) riding when he was killed in an accident?
6. In 1964/65 Matchless produced a 750cc motorbike that had an engine made by which Company?
7. For what were Greeves motorbikes mainly used?
8. From 1943 onwards which of the following motorbikes were actually made by BSA?
9. Much beloved of the "cafe racer", which of the following motorbikes is a true combination of makes?
10. Royal Enfield motorbikes are now made in which country?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.