Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was Andrew Jackson first elected to the presidency of the US?
2. What was the common nickname used by prohibitionists to describe alcohol during Jacksonian reform?
3. Who was Andrew Jackson's first Vice president?
4. What was the driving force and motivation behind the economic and industrial improvement of the Jacksonian period?
5. Who was the greatest Protestant leader during the Second Great Awakening?
6. From what country was Andrew Jackson's family?
7. In what state (or future state) was Andrew Jackson born?
8. To what state did Andrew Jackson and some friends later settle to gain money and prestige in property owning?
9. Who was the president of the US Bank during the infamous 'Bank War' in which Andrew Jackson wished to destroy the bank?
10. To what political party did Andrew Jackson belong during his Presidency?
Source: Author socratessoul
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.