Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Welcome, Recruit. Time for your first lesson. Your (male) Platoon Commander asks if you are ready for training. You reply with the appropriate compliment, "Yes..." what?
2. Ok Recruit, it's time to collect your equipment. Which item would you most need to survive in the field?
3. You're looking a little tubby, Recruit; what should you do to make sure you're fit to join the Army?
4. Okay Soldier, you are ready to start using weapons. You've been given a rifle at a shooting range and it's your turn to impress. What should you concentrate on the most to ensure you are highly accurate?
5. Private, it seems you have not been paying attention to your ironing. Your punishment is to clean the toilets at 1430 hours. What time will you report for duty?
6. It's time for a break, relax and enjoy some lunch. Where will you report to?
7. MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN! One of your mates has been shot in the chest! Luckily you were taught First Aid during your training. What is the first thing you should do?
8. Which medal is the greatest honour (as recognised by the British Commonwealth)?
9. Due to your outstanding service, you have been promoted. You now have two 'hooks' on your arm. Which rank have you been promoted to?
10. Well the time has come to assess your suitability to the Australian Army. Which of these people could make a suitable soldier?
Source: Author Lympathy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.