Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which light cruiser was lost off Western Australia in 1941l
2. The Germans gave a group of Australian destroyers which included HMAS Voyager, a name to indicate how useless they were. What was the name?
3. HMAS Yarra was sunk fighting naval forces from which country?
4. HMAS Australia II was which type of ship?
5. Which RAN unit was involved in the Bismarck Chase?
6. How many Tribal class destroyers did the RAN commission during WWII?
7. What year during WWII were the WRANS formed?
8. Which RAN cruiser was sunk in March 1942 in the Java Sea?
9. Which cruiser was involved in ensuring that the island New Caledonia did not become Vichy in 1940?
10. What was the largest class of ships built in Australia during WWII?
Source: Author oznavyguy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.