Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was Penn State founded?
2. One going East and the other West, what are the two main, one-way streets running through State College?
3. Where can one purchase a "Grilled Sticky"?
4. What building houses the administrative offices and has a clock tower whose chimes can be heard all over campus?
5. The student union is called the HUB. What does HUB stand for?
6. What is the name of the arena on campus that the basketball team calls home?
7. In what State College bar, located "directly above the center of the earth", can you drink "80 beers around the world"?
8. What is and will always be the most popular flavor at The Penn State Creamery?
9. What is the mascot of Penn State University?
10. Who was the starting tailback on Penn State's 1982 National Champion football team?
Source: Author clamking
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.