Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does S.U.N.Y. stand for?
2. Which S.U.N.Y. school is on Lake Ontario and is NW of Syracuse, New York?
3. Which of the following cities is nearest to S.U.N.Y. Fredonia?
4. Which S.U.N.Y. school is supposedly halfway between Albany and New York City?
5. Which of the following is NOT a S.U.N.Y. school?
6. Which of these schools is on Long Island?
7. There are also a chain of C.U.N.Y. schools.
8. Which S.U.N.Y School did the New York Knicks used to call home to their practice facilities?
9. I have to ask one question about my Alma matter, S.U.N.Y. Albany. What are the names of our mascots?
10. S.U.N.Y. New Paltz is near Huguenot Street, which holds which claim to fame?
Source: Author superferd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.