Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Harvard's motto?
2. Who became Harvard's president in 2001?
3. And while we're on the topic of presidents, which one of the following U.S. presidents did NOT attend Harvard University?
4. Which of the following is NOT a residential house of Harvard?
5. Where are the majority of Harvard's freshman dormitories located?
6. Can you identify Harvard's oldest graduate school?
7. Harvard University is part of the eight-school Ivy League. Which of the following institutions is NOT a part of the Ivy League?
8. Which of the following was Harvard College's most popular concentration during the 2003-2004 academic year? (For reasons unbeknown to the author, Harvard calls them "concentrations," not majors. Maybe it's an ego thing)!
9. Which of the following is true about the University?
10. We'll end with a more obscure question! Say you wanted to send an e-mail to an undergraduate student at the College. What would you likely type after the "@"?
Source: Author Frogthoven
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.