Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was the U.S. President from 1889-1893
2. I became Prime Minister of my country and at one time held a World Record for beer drinking
3. I was the first UN Secretary-General in 1946
4. I had the reputation as being known as Mr. Nyet (Mr. No) during the Cold War
5. I was born in New York (USA) but became the 3rd President of Ireland
6. I was President of Peru from 1990-2000
7. I became President of my country and also won the Nobel Peace Prize
8. I was the last U.S. President born as a British subject
9. I lead the partisans during WWII and lead my country from 1953-1980
10. I became President of my country and later won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.