Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The 4Pi ladies have travelled to a European country to sample a traditional onion pie and their favourite black forest cake. Which country would you be in if the photographer told you to "Lächeln"?
2. The Pi ladies now travel to Northern Europe to a constitutional monarchy where they pose for photos near the Christiansborg Palace and the statue of the Little Mermaid. Don't forget to "smil"!
3. The ladies are now in a part of the United Kingdom that used to have its own language. Some people still speak it, and as we pose in front of a famous signpost the photographer asks us to "gwenwch". Where are we?
4. The ladies are now visiting a country famous for its tulips, cheese and windmills. "Lachen" for the camera so we can record our visit to which low-lying country?
5. In which language, spoken in a Northern European country with a blue and white flag, would the photographer ask the ladies of Pi to "hymy!" for the camera?
6. In which country, the birthplace of Pope John Paul II, would the ladies of Pi be invited to "usmiechnij siê" for the camera?
7. The intrepid ladies are off to a safari in Kruger National Park. Which language would their guide be speaking if he asked them to "glimlag" nicely for their photos?
8. The ladies are really globetrotting now! This time they're off to South America's largest country. What language is the photographer speaking when he asks the ladies to "sorrir" in front of the Christ the Redeemer statue?
9. "Sorriso, sorriso" calls the photographer as the team pose to throw their coins into the fountain. Which country are they in now?
10. Team 4Pi have decided to explore the delights of the east. Arriving in cherry blossom time they have no problem in summoning up a "hohoemi" when asked to do so by the photographer. Which language have they been asked to smile in this time?
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.