Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We're on a mystery plane trip when the captain announces we'll soon be landing in Jamaica! Hurrah! But where in the world is Jamaica?
2. We exchange our money into Jamaica dollars and set out to explore the nation's capital. Which city's delights will we be exploring?
3. Looking in our guidebooks, we make a list of sights to see in Jamaica's capital. Which of these would we *not* be able to see?
4. We now go along to visit a must see in Jamaica, the Bob Marley Museum, honouring the island's most famous singer. With what style of music did Marley get the world singing?
5. You can't go to Jamaica without spending time on the beach, so we decide to go to the famous Doctor's Cave beach. Which city, home to this lovely beach, was also immortalised in song by Bobby Bloom?
6. We're going to catch some local music now, at the largest annual concert in all Jamaica. What concert are we going to?
7. Golf is a popular sport in Jamaica, and during our sojourn in the nineteenth hole, we realise that Jamaica is a very sporting nation. Which of these international sportsmen do not hail from Jamaica?
8. We're getting hungry so we stop for something to eat. Since we're sampling the delights of Jamaica we decide to order the national dish. What on earth are we about to eat?
9. We want to go spelunking now and Jamaica has many caves worth exploring. The locals have recommended we go to one called Green Grotto Caves, but what other name is it also known by?
10. Time for some adventure now so we're off to Ocho Rios to climb the waterfall that was featured in "Dr No" (1962). Where are we?
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.