Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You make a 'C' shape with one hand and tilt it towards your mouth. Which drink are you asking for in British Sign Language?
2. You use both hands to draw lines across your cheeks. Which animal does this represent in BSL?
3. You're in a classroom and you need some equipment. You straighten your index and middle fingers, then snap them together repeatedly. What are you asking for?
4. You're still at school and it's time for your next lesson. Which subject is represented by banging your fists together, one on top of the other, and then cupping your hands to draw a sphere.
5. At home, you make a 'C' shape next to your ear. Which household item are you signing?
6. You rub your hand or fist on your stomach to tell your friends how you are feeling. What does this sign show?
7. It's Christmas! You put your palms face up and move them forwards. Which festive item is this the sign for?
8. You put your fists together and swing them across your body. Which sport do you want to play?
9. You're in a clothes shop to buy something new. You open one palm and slide your other hand over it. Which item are you signing?
10. You take a look through the window to see the weather outside. You put your palms out and move them from side to side. What is the weather like?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.