Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When making a film, who has the overarching responsibility for set, location, and costume design?
2. Which of these things would a costume designer need to consider?
3. Who manages the lighting and camera crews on set during filming?
4. The role of film editor has become redundant with the development of digital film. True or false?
5. In a movie's post-production, what does a colourist do?
6. Which of these jobs would a boom operator be expected to do?
7. A character in the movie has been in an accident and is covered in bruises. Whose job is it to create the bruises on the actor?
8. The best boy is the key grip's assistant, but what do they both do on set?
9. Which aspect of film-making is a foley artist involved in?
10. Some people who work on a movie set have to be highly trained in a variety of areas. Who would need to know about martial arts, car racing and horse riding?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.