Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the first number in ASL that requires two hands?
2. The time (tense) indicator goes last in a sentence.
3. How is time indicated spatially?
4. What is the most common sentence structure in ASL?
5. Repeating a sign can change its meaning.
6. What ASL mouthing means 'medium' or 'so-so' adverbially?
7. What idiom means "have been to that place"?
8. ASL is most closely related to what other sign language(s)?
9. Where is the time spot?
10. How do you sign '25'?
Source: Author mam711
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.