Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many letters are there in the older futhark?
2. The first rune is "Fe". What does it mean?
3. The runes are divided into three families. What are they?
4. For which occasions were runes first used?
5. The oldest rune inscriptions of this kind are found in Eastern Europe from year 100 - 200 B.C.
Source: Author harald
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.