Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You want to join the Foreign Legion. Where do you have to go in order to enlist?
2. You arrive at the recruitment center. What are you required to give up?
3. During training, you will notice there are are men from many nations. Where does the largest group of men come from?
4. Before training begins, some men are escorted away without explanation. What could be the reason behind this?
5. Your caporal chef (corporal) is a real mean cuss. Although he is English, what language will he speak to you in?
6. You are having second thoughts about your decision. But you signed a contract. How many years is a standard contract for enlistment in the Foreign Legion?
7. Which country will actually fine or imprison you for joining the French Foreign Legion?
8. You will discover that the Legion has its traditions. What is the Legion's most celebrated day?
9. What is the one thing the Legion will do for its members regardless of rank or status?
10. You have just finished a grueling two day 50 mile march with full pack and weapon. What can you expect after the end of this ordeal?
Source: Author beterave
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.