Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Cardiff Giant was an archaeological hoax that took place in which country?
2. Which of these French cheeses is traditionally made in the mountains of the Haute Savoie?
3. Tessa Sanderson is a British retired sportsperson who was part of every Summer Olympic Games from 1976-1996. What was her sport?
4. Kanō Jigorō Shihan is considered the founder of which of these?
5. In 1948, who became first American actor to play Superman?
6. American heavy metal band, Slipknot, named their second studio album after which U.S state?
7. Between the years of 1545-1546, Italian Renaissance artist Titian painted which Catholic Pope and his two grandsons?
8. Abdelaziz Bouteflika was president of which country?
9. Holy Island is an island situated of the northeast coast of England. It has another name, and is named after which historical figure?
10. Kshamavani is a holy day for which religion?
11. The MT Haven was an oil tanker that sank in 1991, off of the coast of which country?
12. Hereford is the county town of Herefordshire, England. It lies on which river?
13. Who designed the dome of the Florence Cathedral?
14. On 27 July 2002, 77 people were killed near Lviv, Ukraine. What was the cause of this?
15. Which of these is the outermost major moon of the planet Uranus?
16. Who discovered the first documented remains of a Tyrannosaurus rex?
17. In Aztec mythology which of these is a god/ess of water?
18. Lake Erie is the fourth largest of America's five Great Lakes by surface area. Which of these is the largest city on it?
19. Which of these is a Japanese egg custard dish?
20. How many stars feature on the state flag of Arizona?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.