Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Once there were nine planets in the solar system. What planet was the last to be discovered--and has since been declared a non-planet?
2. She was the first female Prime Minister of Great Britain?
3. K is the symbol for what element?
4. In the year 2000 she took the gold in the women's 400m race in Track and Field for the host country at the Sydney Olympics?
5. Columbus first voyage to the New World was travelled on these three ships the Nina, the ______, and the Santa Maria.
6. What soap was Ricky Martin acting in for about two years?
7. He was the first Prime Minister of Israel?
8. What Egyptian dynasty is Tutankhamen from?
9. This is the brightest star that we can see unaided in the night sky?
10. In his 1999 album 'Supernatural' he won a Grammy for Album of the Year.
11. This river discharges the largest volume of water at its mouth?
12. This Soviet nuclear plant exploded in 1986?
13. Which of the following countries is Patagonia in?
14. Sound waves need a material medium to carry their vibrations.
15. Deepest spot in the ocean?
16. He was reinstated as King of England in 1660 after several years in exile.
17. He was the first driver to win the Daytona 500, Indianapolis 500, and Formula One World Championship.
18. Of these four statues, which is the tallest?
19. What Shakespearean play is called 'the Scottish Play' by actors?
20. Its original name in Maori (at least for half of it) is Aotearoa, what is this country now?
Source: Author bowsoljah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.