Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where is the only remaining walled city in Canada?
2. What is the largest province or territory in Canada?
3. Which of the following provinces does NOT have its capital city located on an island?
4. Which of the following provinces is NOT considered a maritime province?
5. How many lakes are there in Canada?
6. What is the prairie province that lies between Alberta and Manitoba?
7. What is the capital of Alberta?
8. What are the three oceans that border Canada?
9. Which Canadian city is also known as the Diamond Capital of North America?
10. How many US states share a border with Canada?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.