Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The northern end of Interstate 15 lies in Sweet Grass, Montana. If you continued north into Canada, into which province would you travel?
2. Which Montana city does Interstate 15 NOT pass through?
3. Which other Interstate Highway intersects with Interstate 15 in Idaho?
4. The small city of Inkom is located along Interstate 15 in southern Idaho. Which type of transportation center is located in Inkom which is the smallest of its kind in the world?
5. When one is travelling on Interstate 15, one moves from Idaho and enters Box Elder County, Utah. In which part of Utah is Box Elder County?
6. Ogden, Provo, and Salt Lake City are three of the larger cities in Utah through which Interstate 15 travels. If one were travelling from north to south, in what order would one travel through the cities?
7. In the years after 2010, billboards along Interstate 15 indicated that Beaver, Utah, had something of the highest quality. What superlative--based on awards in 2006 and 2010--was assigned to Beaver?
8. The city of St. George, Utah lies near the intersection of Interstate 15 and State Route 34. What name is informally given to the part of Utah around St. George?
9. The portion of Interstate 15 that travels through Arizona is relatively brief compared to the portions that travel through other states. Through which part of Arizona does Interstate 15 travel?
10. Which location in Nevada is used in that state's name for Nevada's portion of Interstate 15?
11. One of the Nevada exits on Interstate 15 is for the unincorporated town of Paradise, Nevada. Which of the following locations would NOT be found within Paradise?
12. Interstate 15 travels through the city of Barstow, California. Which other road is associated with Barstow?
13. Interstate 15 passes through the "Inland Empire" of California. Which city--through which I-15 passes--is known as "Circle City"?
14. Which California city is considered the southern terminus of Interstate 15?
15. Which of the following is the closest to the total length of Interstate 15?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.