Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I start this trip where my last trip ended in Reno, Nevada. I must be headed home but before I go, I decide to stop at a local casino. Lucky me, I win a boatload of money. So my vacation just got a little longer. I decide to go southeast. I enter a new state. I'm hot so I take a quick swim in the Virgin River. I stop in Bullhead city for a bite to eat. I continue to Peach Springs. Nearby I find Grand Canyon Caverns. I have a soft spot for caves so I take a tour. It's a great cave. I hear they have a hotel room down in the cave. I can't resist and stay the night. Which state am I in?
2. I stop to get some gas and travel east. I enter a new state. I stop first at Bandero Volcano and then visit the nearby Ice Cave. I stop at the Pecos river for a quick swim. I then stop at Carlsbad Caverns National Park for another cave tour. After the tour I gas up and stay the night. Which state am I in now?
3. I decide to go due south. I enter another state. I decide to visit Guadalupe Mountains National Park. Interested by the name, I stop at Cave Without a Name for a tour. I next travel southeast down to Corpus Christi. I get some gas and stay the night.
4. I decide to head north. I enter a new state. I stop at the Arbuckle Mountains for some site seeing. Next I head to Tulsa for a late lunch. I finish off the day with a visit to Alabaster Caverns State Park. I get some gas and stay nearby. Which state am I in now?
5. I travel southeast into a new state. It has a lot of caves for me to choose between. I stop near Berryville, to visit Cosmic Caverns for a tour. Next I swing over to Bull Shoals Caverns. I then head to Little Rock for some sightseeing and food. I get some gas and stay the night. Which state am I in now?
6. I head northeast and pass into a new state. Before I know it I'm in yet another state. It's another cave jackpot state. I stop at Mammoth Cave National Park for a tour or two. I next go to Bowling Green and stop at Lost River Cave. I next stop at Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort for a tour. I gas up and stay the night. Which state am I visiting now?
7. I head due east into a new state. I stop near Shady Spring at the Someplace Special Gem Mine. I try my luck finding some treasures. I next stop by Organ Cave for a quick tour. I then head to the Exhibition Coal Mine in Beckley, for a tour. Coal mining is very important to this state. I gas up and get a place to stay. Which state am I in now?
8. I travel northeast into a new state. I stop near Bedford for a tour of Coral Caverns. Being a fan of February second, I travel to Punxsutawney. My next stop is Indian Echo Caverns near Harrisburg. I eat, gas up and find a place to stay. Which state am I in now?
9. I head northeast into a new state. I decide to take a dip in the Susquehanna River. I next stop by Secret Caverns for a cave tour. Nearby I find the town of Howes Cave. I stop at the Howe Cavern for a tour. I stop to eat some tasty chicken wings that originated in this state. I gas up and find a hotel. Which state am I visiting now?
10. I head northeast and travel into a small state. I quickly enter yet another state. I stop in Manchester for a quick bite to eat. I travel north up to Lake Winnipesaukee for a quick swim and some sightseeing. I next stop at Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves for a lantern cave tour. Exhausted, I get a hotel. Which state am I in now?
Source: Author madasasnake
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.