Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I have some vacation time and I've decided to go on a road trip. I pack some clothes and a cooler full of soda. First stop is the gas station to fill up the tank. Now I'm on my way. I decide to stop first by Lambeau Field to take a quick stadium tour. I travel southwest down to the city of Spring Green. I stop at the nearby House on the Rock attraction. I then travel east to Madison to see the capital building. Which state am I in?
2. I decide to travel southeast and cross into a new state. I come to the city of Rockford, Illinois. I decide to gas up the car and stay the night. In the morning, I want to go west. I travel into yet another state, going through the city of Dubuque. I'm a big fan of caves, so I stop by Spook Cave which is near McGregor. I then travel to Cedar Rapids to gas up and get some rest. Which state am I in now?
3. Well-rested, I travel due west into another state. I stop by the world's largest ball of stamps in Omaha. Then I visit the state capital, Lincoln. I also take a long drive to Alliance to see the tourist attraction Carhenge. I gas up and spend the night. Which state am I in?
4. I now travel north, crossing into another state. I stop by Badlands National Park for some amazing views. I then swing over to Wind Cave National Park for a tour. I travel to two mountainside attractions, Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Crazy Horse Memorial. I'm exhausted and I find a place to get gas and a place to sleep. Which state am I in now?
5. I travel into a different state. I visit Devils Tower National Monument. I then make a long drive southwest to the Grand Tetons National Park. I now drive north to visit Yellowstone National Park. I decide to get some gas and stay the night at Old Faithful Inn. Which state am I in now?
6. I continue touring the massive Yellowstone National Park. I drive into a new state, finally leaving the park. I pass through the cities of Butte and Helena, the state capital. I then travel northwest up to Glacier National Park. I get some gas and stay at a hotel on Swiftcurrent Lake. Which state am I in?
7. I travel west into yet another state. I drive through a narrow patch of Idaho into my next state. I'm in the mood to see some mountains. First I visit Olympic Mountains. Then I visit Mount Rainier. Finally, I visit Mount St. Helens. Luckily I find a gas station and hotel nearby. Which state am I in now?
8. I travel into yet another state. I drive through Portland on my way to Salem to see the state capitol building. I next travel southwest to stop by Crater Lake National Park. I find some gas and a place to spend the night nearby. Which state am I in?
9. I cross into yet another state. I decide to stop by Shasta Lake and tour the Lake Shasta Caverns. Remember, I like caves. I then go to San Francisco to do some sightseeing. My last stop is Yosemite National Park. I get some gas and find a hotel. Which state am I in now?
10. I cross over into another state. I stop by the capitol building in Carson City. I then go to Lake Tahoe for some scenery. Next, I travel to Reno. I gas up and stay the night. Which state am I in?
Source: Author madasasnake
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.