Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why would you want to visit Blue Earth, Minnesota? Fortunately for their tourism department, Santa Claus did not put a copyright on his signature "Ho Ho Ho". Now eat your vegetables, children.
2. Now why would anyone want to visit lowly Dyersville, Iowa? I guess the city figured that if they built it, you would come.
3. Why would someone want to visit Baraboo, Wisconsin? Ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages, this is a sight you cannot miss. Unless you have coulrophobia, of course.
4. So what's the big attraction in Bloomington, Minnesota? Bring your shopping bags and a comfortable pair of shoes.
5. So what do you suppose is the big festival in Banner Elk, North Carolina that attracts so many weathermen in the fall who want to find out what the upcoming winter is going to be like?
6. What's the big attraction in Austin, Minnesota? Remember, this term can apply to more than just unwanted email.
7. Which restaurant might entice you to visit Corbin, Kentucky? If you come, bring lots of napkins. They will supply the necessary 11 herbs and spices.
8. Statesville, North Carolina has an annual festival. What do you suppose they are showcasing there? The German group Nena wrote a song about 99 of them. They were red.
9. Spivey's Corners, North Carolina has an annual festival you won't want to miss. Bring a set of earplugs.
10. What do you suppose would be worth waiting to see in Nederland, Colorado? You could get much of the same experience with a "Weekend at Bernie's". I'd suggest that if you visit, wear black.
Source: Author OldManJack
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.