Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What colorful Wyoming national park is known for its geysers, particularly Old Faithful?
2. The thousand-mile long river separating Texas and Oklahoma has what colorful name?
3. What colorful lawn grass gives Kentucky its nickname?
4. White mice and lizards are almost the sole inhabitants of this barren area in New Mexico.
5. What Wisconsin football town has a colorful name?
6. Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana, but what does its name translate to in English?
7. What is the name of the colorful mountainous range found in the western states of South Dakota and Wyoming?
8. What is the color of the famous brick road in Las Vegas' MGM Grand Hotel?
9. In what famous Washington D.C. home could you visit the blue, red and green rooms?
10. Vermont, from the French "Vert Mont", has what colorful nickname?
Source: Author lumber78006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.