Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our first stop is Mt. Rushmore, where four presidents have their faces carved into the Black Hills. What state are we staying in?
2. After a quick night sleep, my family packs up the car and we head west to our second destination. We decide to stop in Wyoming, at a popular national park. Where do we stay?
3. After a few days of hiking at the park, we pack up the car and head to our next destination. Driving south-west, we arrive at a very popular theme park in California. Where have we arrived?
4. After spending a few days entertaining the children at the California theme park, the adults would like a chance to have some fun. We head east, cross over the mountains and arrive at a very popular city that many adults enjoy year round. The distance is about 260 miles. While we look for a babysitter, please tell me where we have arrived.
5. My son decides that we need to see more natural sites to round out our vacation. He suggests heading towards the Grand Canyon. The destination isn't very far away - which state are we heading to now?
6. After viewing the canyon, my daughter decides she wants to visit some aquatic life. It is a very long drive, but eventually we arrive in Florida to visit its extremely popular sea life zoo. Where do we end up?
7. After the jaunt to Florida, I decide I want a few days just relaxing beach-side at a popular Spring Break retreat. My husband suggests Myrtle Beach, and we pile into the car to enjoy a few days relaxing. To what state do we travel?
8. We've been travelling for over a month. I want to make sure something educational occurs during our trip. Where should we travel to get to the US nation's capital?
9. Whew! After a week at the US capital, I really want to unwind and see a few Broadway shows. What city should we drive to in order to take in the artsy nightlife while walking down the famous 42nd Street?
10. It's finally time to drive back home. We are heading to the center of the United States. Our city is infamous for a tragic bombing that occurred in April 1995. Where do we call home?
Source: Author Barbiegurl676
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.