Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Occupying approximately 3% of Cyprus' landmass, this British Overseas Territory houses UK military bases and signals intelligence stations. Akrotiri and ___
2. The name of this twin-island nation located in the West Indies means "antique and bearded" in Spanish. Antigua and ___
3. Located in the Balkans, this Southeastern European nation's landscape is predominantly mountainous. Bosnia and ___
4. This twin-island nation is the smallest country in the Western Hemisphere and the only sovereign federation in the Caribbean. Saint Kitts and ___
5. An overseas collectivity of France, this archipelago is located near the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Saint Pierre and ___
6. Home to the active La Soufrière volcano, this Caribbean island nation served as a filming location for the "Pirates of the Caribbean" film series. Saint Vincent and ___
7. Located in the Gulf of Guinea, this tiny Portuguese-speaking country is one of the six African island nations. São Tomé and ___
8. This republic, located to the northeast of Venezuela, is known to be the southernmost island in the West Indies. Trinidad and ___
9. This British Overseas Territory, located in the Lucayan Archipelago, derives part of its name from an Arawakan phrase "caya hico", which means "string of islands". Turks and ___
10. This French overseas collectivity, located in the South Pacific, comprises of three main volcanic islands. Wallis and ___
Source: Author Matthew_07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.