Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which American board game was invented in 1860 and revived in 1960, in which players proceed from infancy to maturity and encounter challenges/impediments along their way?
2. A "full English breakfast" or "fry up" often includes black pudding. What exactly is black pudding?
3. Which of these ingredients is ALWAYS in a traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie?
4. A philatelist is a collector of what item?
5. Propagating plants by air-layering involves cutting partway into the stem of a living plant, applying a medium like moss encased in plastic wrap to the cut, keeping the moss moist, and waiting. What are you waiting for?
6. What is the most powerful piece in chess in terms of movement capabilities?
7. If you are consuming oolong, what are you drinking?
8. In what country would you most probably order "Moules et frites" to get mussels with French fries?
9. Native to the Maluku Islands of Indonesia, what aromatic flower bud used to flavor meats, curries and marinades derives its taste from the chemical eugenol?
10. If your Turkish friend gave you a kunefe, what would you do with it?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.