Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Hasbro game has four animals "eating" marbles as quickly as possible?
2. Which of these is gluten free?
3. If I want to eat a cold soup, which one should I choose?
4. Which Italian word for hors d'oeuvre literally means 'before the meal'?
5. Which hobby is most likely to use a "watermark detector"?
6. A loaf of sourdough bread can be shaped into a round ball. What is this ball of bread called?
7. Gosh I'm so tired. I just indulged in our annual Thanksgiving turkey dinner and have been overcome by that stuff in turkey that can make a person sleepy. What is it?
8. While serving wine, what process removes the sediment from the liquid before drinking?
9. Which country has a picture of a church on one of its Euro(€) coins?
10. Which of these foods is (biologically) a vegetable, NOT a fruit?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.