Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you were to go into Tim Horton's, what is the quickest and most common way to order a coffee with two sugar and two cream?
2. What is the name for Canada's two dollar coin?
3. What feature of the Tails side of the Loonie gives it its name?
4. What winter festival is held in Ottawa officially during the first weekend of February although many activities continue after the last day?
5. While skating on the Rideau Canal, you realize how cold you are and stop at one of the many huts for hot chocolate. A little way away from the hot chocolate is another hut boasting a very Canadian and very delicious pastry. What are these pastries called?
6. Sold in the US as "doughnut holes" at other chains, these Tim Horton's treats are still considered uniquely Canadian.
7. What term for a Canadian started off as a derogatory remark but has now become a sort of term of endearment and also the name of a hockey team?
8. What North American aboriginal group is widely believed to have over 100 words for snow?
9. What are you doing if you are tobogganing?
10. "Pass me a serviette please, I spilled my poutine on the chesterfield." What did I just say?
Source: Author Robynnie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.