Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You've been invited to spend the Victoria Day weekend with your friend. In what month will your visit to Canada be?
2. If your Canadian friend tells you to, "Come on in, and sit on the chesterfield", on what will you be sitting?
3. You and your friend are hungry, so you head out for dinner. The restaurant is selling poutine. You think you will try it, since this combination of foods sounds appealing. What is it?
4. You are still hungry, so you read over the dessert menu. How about a butter tart? Which two ingredients might you find added to a delicious butter tart?
5. Your friend asks the waiter for a "double-double". You are confused, but the waiter knows that your friend wants...
6. Your friend pays the waiter with some toonies and loonies. What on earth are toonies and loonies?
7. Now that your meal is done, you head outside. It's chilly, so you'd better wear your tuque. What part of your body will you put it on?
8. Before you head home, your friend wants to pick up a "two-four". This is a beverage, but what type?
9. That night, you head out to a hockey game. You learn that professional ice hockey games are divided up into...
10. At the end of your visit, you thank your friend and say that you have enjoyed visiting his home state. He politely informs you that Canada is not divided into states, it is divided into...
Source: Author conner5boys
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.