Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Oklahoma", Will Parker had just gotten back from what major Midwest community?
2. In "Les Miserables", what French place does Jean Valjean travel to in order to rescue Cosette?
3. In "Evita" Eva Person takes a "Rainbow Tour" of Europe. What country did she not visit during the trip?
4. In "Guys and Dolls", where did Sky Masterson take Sarah Brown?
5. "Anything Goes" is set on a cruise ship going between what two cities?
6. "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" features the title character aboard what ill-fated vessel?
7. In "Annie Get Your Gun", the Wild West Show travels from Cincinnati to what Midwest city?
8. In both the musical and real life, Alexander Hamilton traveled from what Caribbean island to New York City?
9. In "The King and I", Anna Leonowens travels to what current Asian nation?
10. In the second act of "Miss Saigon", Chris, John and Ellen travel from the United States to what city?
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.