Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "The fair breeze blew, the white foam flew/The furrow followed free"
2. "April is the cruellest month, breeding/Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing/Memory and desire, stirring/Dull roots with spring rain"
3. "Small feet were pattering, wooden shoes clattering/Little hands clapping, and little tongues chattering"
4. "To be, or not to be - that is the question"
5. "Be through my lips to unawaken'd Earth/The trumpet of a prophecy! O Wind/If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"
6. "Feather of lead, bright smoke, cold fire, sick health!"
7. "What the hammer? What the chain? In what furnace was thy brain?/What the anvil? What dread grasp/Dare its deadly terrors clasp?"
8. "Eagerly I wished the morrow; vainly I had sought to borrow/From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore"
9. "On either side the river lie/Long fields of barley and of rye"
10. "This city now doth, like a garment, wear/The beauty of the morning [...]"
Source: Author LadyNym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.