Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the elderly woman in the 2022 film 'X'?
2. Which of these subtitles belongs to the 1991 creature feature 'Alligator II'?
3. The Alvin virus is the cause of violence, terror and mayhem in this 2021 film that is being tagged as "The Most Violent And Depraved Zombie Movie Ever Made". What is the name of this flick from Taiwan?
4. Shoppers are going wild at a toy store in this 2021 film! But this time, it's not because of all the awesome sales...it's actually the store's employees who they crave! What is the name of this horror comedy that stars Bruce Campbell and Devon Sawa?
5. Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl is the writer and star of this film that takes place in a cursed mansion. Grohl and his band move there to record their tenth album, but things don't go as planned due to demons running around the house and property and eventually possessing Dave's soul. What is the title of this horror/comedy?
6. The year 1989 gave us the horror slasher 'Phantom of the Mall'. There is a subtitle that follows. Which of these choices is the conclusion to the film's title?
7. The long awaited 2022 film 'Terrifier 2', is about a killer clown named Art, who brutally stalks and torments his victims in horrible ways. While this is the third film of the franchise, can you choose which of these films was the first one to introduce Art?
8. A woman named Tess books a home to stay in while visiting Detroit for a job interview. She is surprised to find that it is already occupied by a guy named Keith. She decides to stay the night. In spite of several warnings about staying there, she still goes exploring the house to find that there is something horrible going on...worse than she ever could have imagined! This film is being called the sleeper horror hit of 2022, and gives nothing about the plot away in the trailers. What's the name of it?
9. This 2021 film that is produced by Guillermo del Toro is about a young boy who is harboring a dark family secret, while his teacher has suspicions and searches for answers. What is the name of this long awaited creeper?
10. True or False: At the start of the film 'Halloween Ends', we see Michael Myers staring out of the bedroom window of his childhood home.
Source: Author scarygirl11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.