Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What nickname does Buzz Lightyear give to the spaceship that he and his crew are on at the beginning of the film, due to it looking like a root vegetable?
2. After landing on the planet T'Kani Prime, Buzz is informed that there will be a rookie joining him on his mission. What is this new recruit's difficult to pronounce name that prompted Buzz to just call him rookie?
3. What does Buzz Lightyear dislike because it makes him feel less in control?
4. Several times while stranded on T'Kani Prime Buzz Lightyear tries to reach a certain velocity in a test spaceflight that will allow them to leave the planet. What is this velocity?
5. What is the name of the robotic cat that Buzz Lightyear is given, whose name sounds like it would be a fan of a baseball team from Boston?
6. After landing from a test flight Buzz is surprised to see that T'Kani Prime is under the control of Zurg. How does Zurg control the inhabitants on T'Kani Prime?
7. What feature on their spacesuits do Buzz and the Junior Patrol activate to get past aggressive insects that are blocking their access to the hangar with spaceships?
8. As Buzz and the Junior Patrol are escaping, Izzy tells the crew that she is scared of outer space. What phobia does Buzz tell her that she has which she will have to overcome?
9. Buzz eventually confronts Zurg and learns that Zurg wants their fuel cell crystals. What does Zurg intend to do with the crystals?
10. What actor, famous for playing a patriotic superhero, provided the voice of Buzz Lightyear in the 2022 film "Lightyear"?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.