Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Jenny Was a Friend of Mine" is about a girl who was murdered. Who committed the crime?
2. A character named Matthew is featured on which of these lesser-known Killers songs?
3. The character Andy in "Andy, You're a Star" is about the homecoming king lead vocalist Brandon Flowers went to high school with and regarded highly.
4. Which Killers song mentions James Dean?
5. "Sam's Town" is the title track off the Killers' second CD. Who is the Sam to which they are referring?
6. In a Killers song, who is told not to take her love to town?
7. Which Killers song mentions Greta Garbo?
8. Which Killers song mentions a character named Adam?
9. Which Killers song mentions Marlon Brando?
10. Though her name is never mentioned in the song, which Killers song is about a girl named Jodi Jones?
11. Which Killers song mentions a character named Brooke?
12. Who is Michael Valentine?
13. In "Sam's Town", Brandon sings of how he still remembers his grandma's wake. What was his grandma's name?
14. Brandon sings about the sad story of his uncle Jonny. Which of these substances did Uncle Jonny abuse?
15. In "Sam's Town", Brandon mentions a brother: "Red, white and blue upon a birthday cake / My brother, he was born on the Fourth of July and that's all". So is this just American symbolism, or was Brandon's brother really born on Independence Day?
16. In the song "Believe Me, Natalie", Natalie is told it is her last chance to what?
17. Before "Read My Mind" came to be, it was a slightly different song known by another name. The song was called "Little" who?
18. In "Believe Me, Natalie", the surname of a famous artist is mentioned. Which artist?
19. Which title song character is extremely jealous?
20. How many Killers characters are murder victims?
Source: Author HPKillersFreak
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.