Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following lyrics belongs to this song by The Killers, "Smile Like You Mean It"?
2. This particular song by The Killers, that starts off light but becomes darker as it progresses, contains this lyric: "We were just in time, let me take a little more off your mind". What song is this?
3. A fantastic song by The Killers in their "Hot Fuss" album is titled "All These Things That I've Done". Identify the missing word in the lyric from this song. "I wanna _____ on in the hearts of men."
4. "But now I've found the velvet sun that shines on me and you." This song by The Killers celebrates their triumph as a hit band. Which song is it?
5. What is the missing word in this lyric from The Killers' song "Everything Will Be Alright"? "I was out shopping for a ____."
6. Name the correct lyric that belongs to "Change Your Mind" by The Killers.
7. "Andy, You're A Star" is a song told by a stalker. Which is the correct missing word in this lyric from this interesting song by The Killers? "In the staff room the _______ is in."
8. The Killers' rather creepy song "Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine" contains which lyric?
9. This "Hot Fuss" song by The Killers has been very popular on the radio. "Gotta gotta be down, because I want it all." Name that Killers song!
10. This other song by The Killers has also been extremely popular, and it is very catchy and fun to listen to! Here's part of it: "Well somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year; it's not confidential, I've got potential". What's the name of the song?
Source: Author AlienGoddess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.