Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song has this line in it:
"The good old days, the honest man
The restless heart, the Promised Land"?
2. This line:
"I've got this energy beneath my feet like something underground's gonna come up and carry me."
is in the song "My List".
3. Finish this line in the song "Uncle Johnny"
"Hey Johnny I got _____ in you man I mean it, it's gonna be all right."
4. Fill in the missing lyric to "Bling (Confession of a King)" by The Killers.
"When I _______ you survival."
5. What Killers' song has this line in it:
"Don't you wanna swim with me? Don't you wanna feel my skin"?
6. Who plays drums for The Killers?
7. "Higher now than ever before I know we can make it if we take it slow"
is a line from The Killers "When You Were Young".
8. What song is this line from:
"I don't know if I can use them am I strong enough"?
9. This line is in the song "Enterlude" by The Killers:
"Outside the sun is shining It seems like heaven ain't far away"
10. This line is from what song
"Don't tell me that it's over, Poor and tired, But more than this"?
Source: Author bynxplayer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.